"This therapy is the foundation of Keratin Complex- the original, in -salon service that infuses natural keratin deep into hair's cuticle. This revolutionary therapy reduces frizz and curl and instantly adds amazing shine, silkiness and condition to the hair. The results are astounding. Clients rave that "this is a life-changing experience". Hair is more manageable, smoother and easier to style than ever before. It is perfect on all types of hair- including color treated and chemically processed hair!"
Jet Clear Saline Exfoliation and Infusion
- (New Generation of Microdermabrasion)
- Allow 1 Hour
- DEEP CLEANS, EXFOLIATES, and HYDRATES! Great for all skin types.
- The Jet Peel is an all natural, virtually painless, skin treatment that dramatically improves the appearance and texture of your skin, providing beautiful results from your very first treatment session.
- Each Jet Clear treatment will gently "pressure wash" your skin utilizing water, oxygen and anti-oxidant supplements, delivered at supersonic speed. This gentle cleansing unclogs pores and removes any debris that has naturally built-up in the skin over the years. In addition, each treatment session provides micro-circulation to the treated area. Your skin will appear more vibrant, smooth, and youthful.
- How many treatments do I need?
- Jet Clear treatmetns are usually performed in a series of sessions. The actual number depends on your skin condition. Jet Clear treatments are usually performed every 14 to 30 days. Therefore maintenance treatments are scheduled as needed. These sessions have proven to be very helpful in maintaining a client's skin clarity and "luster". Your skin will feel amazingly smooth immediately after the first treatment without any downtime.
- Can the Jet Clear treat the body?
- The treatments are most commonly performed on the face, neck, and decollete areas. However, they can be easily be performed on any part of the body that requires smoothing, deep cleansing, and hydration such as the hands, feet, chest, back, and elbows.
- Why is this treatment better?
- The Jet Clear does not just work on the surface of the skin. Effective cellular growth and repair requires water, oxygen and active ingredient serums to be delivered deep into the skin. Jet Clear has a fine jet aerosol spray that penetrates deep below the skin surface.
- What does the Jet Clear treat?
- Jet Clear treatments are highly effective for skin texture improvement, wrinkle reduction, removal of unwanted pigmentation and overall skin rejuvenation. There is no pain or discomfort. Here are a few of the conditions the Jet Clear can treat: Wrinkles, Dry Skin; Acne: Rosacea; Keratosis, Scars, Milia and enlarged pores. Acne treatments are often done for deep cleansing and healing enhancement.